Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NYE

We have begun a tradition with spending NYE with my "mom's group" friends.  It's a group of 6 girls.  It's a group of mom's that are so diverse that it's amazing we have so much fun!  We laugh more than I ever dreamed a group could laugh.  We get together every month or two for dinner and spend the whole time laughing.  And NOTHING is off limits with these fab-six.

We began this friendship nearly 6 years ago!  Hard to believe girls!  So happy to start another year with you girls.  I know we will have many, many more laughs in 2011!

We were missing Deidre & Tim this year.  We all managed to get childcare (except for Kate who joined us and got spoiled all night) and come together at Heather's house.  Thanks Nana & Papa for having a kids party!  Oh, and husbands joined, of course!  We laughed all the way up until midnight.  And at 12:01am Heather kicked us out.  I imagine by 12:02am Heather was in her jammies on & in bed!

I made a divine ice box mocha cake... what can i say...
heather, shana, melissa and kristin (dr. kristin as of 2010!)


that's more like us...


funny phil pic


I seemed to hit the jackpot for funny faces!

this is just everyday for Heather!


me & hubs.  he cannot take a serious, lovely picture!!

2 comments:

kera said...

HOW FUN!!! Laughing IS the best medicine!! What a great way to start your 2011! On a side note....how are you not morbidly obese?? You are constantly baking up something yummy!!

Heidi said...

Each year I have stomach surgery :) actually I don't enjoy my food as much as others. I really love to cook/bake. Maybe I laugh off the calories! Thx Kera!