Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas!!!!

Christmas morning!  Santa has come and the house was quiet as a mouse till 8AM!!!


Jackson's BIG gift.  A bb gun.  Hold the judgement.

Still waking up!

 MU hoodie.  He grew out of his last one.  He wears hoodies every chance he gets! He would sleep in one if he could!

Rapunzel dress up!


New purple outfit.  Today, I FORCED her to wear it (for an hour).  She acts like she loves it- long enough for me to rip the tags off.  Then... NO.  She is 100% jean girl.  And boy does she love her jeans.

After our morning of opening presents, breakfast and playtime we headed over to Gram & Grandpa's for another Christmas! 

The kids are anxious to get started!  Almost like they haven't JUST had Christmas at their own house!


The kids & Grandpa have a little game of hiding a big, long, scary snake from each other.  They will find it in the scariest places- and hide it in equally scary places!  So, for Christmas the kids bought Grandpa a HUGE & SCARY spider!  Let the game begin... 

Princesses from Uncle!


Uncle & Jackson share a LOVE for airplanes.  So, all Uncles gifts revolve around flying & aircraft.  This Christmas its Lego aircraft!


Just have to brag on my first totally homemade French Silk.  Yes, it was that good! 

Joan got me knitting stuff.  Nathan had to actually help me get started.  I could not figure it out for the life of me!  I really enjoy it- just need to find the time to do it!

No comments: