Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Picture of the Year!

I am not sure how many pictures I take a year.  I am quite certain that 2009 was the year I took the most!  I love having memories- and pictures just take me back to the time & place.  Like this one of Jackson.  He is his very happiest when he is in water.  And this year was especially fun because he was able to swim across the pool- therefore, letting him be a diving board champ!  Heather captured this picture.  I missed this day of lessons.  It was fun friday.  As you can see our other champion swimmer going off the other diving board!  They had so much fun!  We are thinking about doing swim team next year (yes, my 5 1/2 yr old might be on swim team!).



This precious picture of Addison was taken by Gram at Uncle Robb's house.  She is standing in front of his fish tank.  I must admit that Addi is not very photogenic.  She either does not want to take the picture or gives this awkward smile.  I just love everything about this picture!  This was just a regular day- that I threw her hair up in a pony tail. She was wearing her "Go Dad" shirt and we had just gone to his Xterra Race earier that day. It really captures the sweetness in her personality!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my picture of JDC made pic of the year?! what an honor!! probably the only "action" shot that was in focus all year! his expression & posture is absolutely what makes it so great. And he's doing his favorite thing. Addison's smile is perfect! Her face is so beautiful & she's showing her smile off too! I love it!!