Sunday, December 13, 2009

Surprise!!

Last night we threw a nice surprise party for my Grandpa & Norma (Grandma). My grandpa turns 80 in January (but they will be in Florida all winter after Christmas) and Norma turned 85 in September. So, we decided to give them a birthday celebration to remember! One of the biggest surprises was her daughter Kathy & son in law Ed that flew in from Dallas. It was such a fun night! Norma LOVES surprises! She is always talking about surprises and what better than to surprise her in this way! It was fantastic! Another one of Norma's passions is playing games. And that is one of my favorite things to do so I made sure we played some games last night. We played Pictionary and also Taboo.
It was a very fun night spent with the people I love the most. My family. I'm so blessed to have these two people in my life- and even better- my children's life!

No comments: