Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Addison's First Day of Preschool!

I was a little stressed about this day.  Addison has been nervous about large groups of people for awhile.  She has never liked the gym play center and hasn't had many opportunities to be without mom or a close family member.  We were hyping up preschool and she was getting excited but I was still worried about her actually going!

This morning came- I dropped her off and she did GREAT!  No tears (no, not even mommy!).  She did stay at the window and wave goodbye- but Jackson usually does that anyway!  And it was a bonus today and Gram picked her up and they stayed with Gram for the afternoon.  It also helped that Ashton & Parker are staying the week with us- so they were excited for her this morning.  She did SO good!








2 comments:

kera said...

Oh such a BIG girl!!! happy to see that you were able to enjoy yourself too!! it helps to have a big brother and cousins who attend the same school too!!

Unknown said...

So proud of Addison! AND, so proud of you, Mommy Heidi!! When Adam went to preschool for the first time I cried so hard you would have thought they were kidnapping him! I had such a hard time, which made it even harder for Adam, that the teacher asked me to have his dad bring him instead of me. The teacher was right -- I needed to let go. Very hard... I still cry at good-byes and they are 32 and 29... I'm such a wuss!