Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Our tradition has always been Christmas Eve on the Chapman side and Christmas day on the Crouch side. So, tonight we went to my parents for our traditional Mexican meal. My mom always makes a special mexican meal- enchiladas, chili rellenos.... Every year it just keeps getting better! She told my dad many years ago when Heather & I were very little that she wanted to make traditions so she found the mexican theme idea in a Current magazine- and we've been doing it ever since! Oh, we also have chocolate eclair for dessert! That is Nathan's favorite part!
Nothing better than Christmas with family you love and Christmas traditions!
Mom reading a Christmas book she got for the kids

my love & i

the figs

my princess.

Jackson thrilled with his tank & army guys

Nana, Papa & the kiddos

our fam

my sweet boy

ashton so happy with his huey

me & my sis. my new charm necklace she gave me! I LOVE it!! thanks sister! love you!

Addi being so sweet with grandma

ashton dressed as a snowman

this is her 3rd princess outfit change

grandma & grandpa & the fave four

No comments: