Wednesday, January 2, 2013

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

This is our 3rd annual trip out to Starr Tree Pines to pick & cut down our very own FRESH Christmas Tree.  I love it every year and look forward to it so much.  One of my favorite traditions.


We run to stay warm! 

 TOO Big.
 It usually takes us a while to pick the perfect one out... this year took even longer.  We might have "settled" and we get it home and set up and it is VERY imperfect.  Just like us.
 We can't get a small one to save our life.  They look SO much smaller out in the field!



You woulda thought we walked MILES!

Saved by the tractor!! 

Love.

3 comments:

kera said...

We do the same thing!! This year we actually did good except I love me a fat tree & it wasn't as fat as I would have hoped!! Good memories!!

Heidi said...

I HEART fat trees SO much. And Nathan loves skinny... :( I usually get my way cause there are NO skinny trees at our farm :)

Unknown said...

You guys have some awesome traditions and are creating the BEST memories for your kiddos!