Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fancy Night 2012

Every Christmas Eve Grandpa Bob treats the family to a VERY fancy night!  Every other year we get to join the fun (since every other year we are with my parents & Figs on Christmas Eve).

This year we went to the Grand Cru.  We were entertained by a live piano that took requests.  It was a super fun evening of family, amazing food (I got lobster stuffed trout!), music and fanciness. 


Uncle Robb & Jackson.  Best buds.


Jackson looking handsome. 


Lovebirds.


Me & mini me.


Silly girls.


I could kiss that face off somedays!


Uncle Robb & his fave's.


I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Gram & Grandpa!!  Terrible me!
Thank you Gram & Grandpa for the fabulous evening filled with MANY memories!  We love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a great tradition...we need to do that because Riley would be ALL ABOUT it!

Anca said...

I love the family picture!