Monday, February 1, 2010

Supergirl turns 3!

My beautiful, imaginative, creative, stubborn, lovable, sweet, caring SUPERGIRL turned 3!  We had a fabulous party a few days before her actual birth day (which was confusing and made her believe her birthday lasted nearly forever- which of course is exactly how her mommy does it :) ).

We met a bunch of friends at Flipz USA and had a super fun gymnastics party!  Addison had so much fun and couldn't stop talking about it.

I didn't get a ton of pictures- I was WAY too busy playing myself!  I love that place!

My Supergirl.

She was SO excited to swing on this rope. 

Auntie enjoying herself & watching the kids have fun!

Our Parker boy.  Always has a great smile to pose.

She loved the balance beam this night.  Which is funny because when she took lessons last year she did not like it at all.

Jackson enjoyed himself to the MAX!  He was sweating within minutes of being there!  I got some great shots of him jumping!  I have no idea how he poses so well while jumping so high!

again....

Ashton climbing.



Our friend Kristin & her 5 yr old Jordan.  All smiles!

Just precious!

The purple twins.

The birthday gang in the foam pit.

The first birthday cake I have bought instead of made.  It made it so much easier!  And turned out cute.

Just cake and juice.

Presents!  and a bunch of helpers.

Birthday supergirl/princess.

The afterparty... on her new tinkerbell sheets & blanket.  We got home and she was ripping her blankets off her bed and putting her new stuff on.  She LOVES her new bed!  Thank you Allens!

No comments: