Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Indian Reservation.

Our last morning there the sun FINALLY came out and we had a fun morning playing around the camper and enjoying each other and the sunshine.  It was hard to leave but we knew we'd see g&g in a few days down in the Keys.  And we were very excited to pick daddy up at the airport.

While at the campground we got to play mini-golf, shuffle board, grandpas home made breakfast and plenty of special conversations.  One morning I had to go on an 8 mile run and the kids were up early.  Before 8am Jackson wanted to go outside and play and Grandma told him it was too early and he replies "well, my mommy told me I was here to have fun".   Not my typical sweet Jackson!  G&G put up with our rowdy gang very well!


Addison showing off her wings.



Addi & Grandma.  They became very close in these 2 days spent together.

Grandpa & Jackson.  Another close pair.

We are definitely coming back!

No comments: