Friday, January 15, 2010

This week...

I have been meaning to blog about this week.  The kids are getting so funny and cute.

Earlier in the week... Jackson "mommy, I want to marry you." Me "Jackson, mommy is too old.  you are going to want to marry some young hot chick."  Jackson- "mommy, you are a young hot chick."  YAY!!!!  Jackson is my sweet, loving boy.  He has grown up so much these past few months.  We can just see him getting ready for school.  Also- we went to the dentist this week and he has THREE loose teeth!!  He thinks he is SO big now that he has loose teeth! I nearly cried when they told me this... I can't believe I have a boy old enough to lose teeth!

Addison had started becoming "girly" and liking to dress-up.  Auntie got her a box of dress up stuff for Christmas.  She loves to be in charge (because she rarely is) and have Jackson come to her room and play one of her games.  This week she has gotten him to dress up and tonight she got us all to dress up.  Pictures below.

This week she also got her BIG GIRL car seat.  She is in love!

Mommy, in a fairy dress.  She MADE me put it over my head at least.  This picture (taken by Jackson) was before I had all my jewelry on).


Yes, this is my BOY!


Addison posing.  I was playing with her and I was her "prince".  She kept telling me things to do- "prince, can you unzip this.  prince can you get this.  prince get my..."  so cute.


another pose...


Daddy had to have shoes too.


BIG girl seat!



3 comments:

kera said...

it says something GREAT about you heidi that your boy wants to marry you.....love it!! the love of a boy with his mother....nothing to compare it to i've heard!! AND the dress up pictures....GO auntie for giving that girl something the boys have to come to her for!! LOVING all the dress up pics....especially jackson and daddy with one toe in each shoe!

Anonymous said...

Ashton will not allow Jackson to dress up like that if he finds out about it :) Since school began he has become very aware of what girls do vs. what boys do. But until then GO ADDI.

Heidi said...

OH SISTER!!! I have to correct this comment since I doubt you will....
Not even 4 hours after this comment your Ashton was FULL ON PRINCESS ATTIRE!!! And his brother was right there with him. Earrings & accessories to match- ALL NIGHT!

:) Nothing wrong with it.