Thursday, January 1, 2009

We had two of my girlfriends and families over last night to celebrate New Year's Eve. Everyone brought amazing food/appetizers and we ate all night long. All the kids played so great and we even got some adult talking in! It was a fun time. We missed everyone that couldn't make it but it was a fun small group. Nathan & I like to bring in ping pong lovers and whoop up on them! Everyone left at 10pm. Jackson came running into our room scared and crying with fireworks going off around 11pm- I guess it was a practice round. Luckily, he was fast asleep by the time they went off at midnight. Nathan & I popped in a movie and were able to make it till midnight... not a minute after though! Liza. I have first dibs on adopting this child. I want to keep her. She was posing for me all night. Jackson & Bryson. This is Jackson's new funny/mean/silly face. We have a joke where he makes that face and I turn him around to change him into "nice boy". Jackson loved having Bryson over to play and Bryson was upset he couldn't sleep over. Jordan & Kate on the plasma car. It was a hit lastnight. Jon & Kristin- enjoying a 2 kid night. Maury, Melissa and Ms. Stella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad we missed a great party!