Monday, January 5, 2009

I had to take a picture of her this morning- and share.  She wanted the shirt (that matches the pants) that I chose this morning off.  Then, as I was cooking she kept bringing shirts and saying "is this cool, is this cool?" to me.  Then she would make me put them on her.  So, as you can see she has 3 layers of shirts.  Nate & I are thinking she is very fashion forward.  Style could very well look like this in a year!  She did layer smart.  Tee shirt first, then sleeveless shirt then comes the halter- of course the top layer has to be purple!
She is very much into doing EVERYTHING herself.  She will say in a very snotty manner "do it mySELF".  The "SELF" is a rude yell.  So, unless you want an all out fit- it will take all day to get out of the house because she wants to put her clothes on (which she doesn't know how to do yet) by herSELF.
Let the fun begin...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Today I saw the layered look on one of the kids here at school. Green shamrock pj pants with athletic shorts over them. Tall socks over the pj pants with fuzzy boots. The top was normal. So go figure it might be the new trend.

kera said...

Well your not alone!!! Sometimes...well lots of times I feel like "bad parent" of the year because it's all out battle to try and get them dressed and out the door QUICKLY!! Both of the girls want to "do it themselves"!