Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sickness and a tooth!

The "well" doctor check turned into sickness. Jackson started running a fever on Saturday and yesterday was our first day without one. But Addison woke up with one instead! Jackson still has a very bad cough which in turn hurts his throat. On Friday night we couldn't understand him very well- he kept telling us that his mouth hurt and pointing inside. We got the flashlight out and everything... and finally figured out (when he started losing his voice) that it was his throat that hurt. It has been a tough/needy/whiny week. Wednesday morning I needed 2 laps because they both HAD to sit on my lap and snuggle (didn't mind the snuggling bit!). We've called the doctor and its going around and just needs to take its course. Yesterday afternoon (after a very crabby/needy day with Addy) I saw a tooth coming in! So... at this point we're not sure if she has the sickness or just teething. I'm suspecting this could just be teeth. Her gums are all swollen. So after a week of sickness we are now starting to deal with the spoiled rotten boy that I've turned Jackson into while he's been sick! He's still not feeling up to par but I can tell its going to be a tough weekend. Sorry, no pictures of my sick kiddos. I'll try to get a picture of that tooth! It's almost like she knows about it cause I'll talk about it and she'll just smile so big. Precious.

No comments: