Friday, November 9, 2007

Doctor visit

We ALL went to the doctor this week (Nathan came with us- thankfully) for well- checks. Jackson's 3 yr and Addison's 9 month. The kiddo's look great- still keeping their 100% figures.
Addison is scheduled to see a PT & OT later this month for her feet. Both feet go outward when she walks and she walks on the side of her left foot quite bad. We also have to buy her some high top shoes to keep her ankle and foot straight and strong.
Last night Grandpa & Grandma Chapman came over to visit. Dr. Jackson worked on Grpa- he had some monkey's in his ears and some ticks on his back. I think after some medicine and some very odd care Dr. Jackson got him feeling better. It was a sight to see- Grandpa laying down on Dr. Jacksons towel getting checked over by a 3 yr old. Grandpa was a very good patient.
Meanwhile, Grandma was holding Addison- surprising how Addison was just sitting there very peaceful. I got the camera out and when I started shooting pictures and telling Addison to say cheese she would wrinkle up her nose in the funniest way. I had never seen her do it before when I took a picture- she often does something to that sort when she's being dramatic. I guess that was her way of smiling and saying cheese. I would set the camera down and she'd go back to a pleasant face but when I picked the camera up and faced it towards her she'd wrinkle her face back up again. Quite the character.

No comments: