Thursday, May 10, 2007

Zoo Day!

We already ventured to the zoo this year and had a fabulous time. I was a little worried about Addison being able to sleep but she did great. Daddy would carrier her in the infant carrier and she also slept in the stroller. Jackson had a blast see all the animals- he is the perfect age right now. Everyone (Figueiredo's,
Robb, Joan, my mom, Deidre and Will all came with us). The weather was a perfect 72 degrees.
As you can see, Addison has some oh so squeezable cheeks! She is so sweet- smiles ALL the time. I will wake her up from a deep sleep and she will just smile at me! She is also becoming quite loud! She loves the sound of her voice and loves to share it with whoever will listen.
Life is getting into a great routine and life w/ two gets easier by the day.
Yesterday I was getting ready for the gym and had a fairly tight tank on... trying to decide if I should change into a t-shirt so I asked him and he said "tshirt, mommy- that's too tight". Never ask that boy anything you don't want an honest answer to! Life father, like son...

No comments: