Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm a big girl now!

Addison rolled over today!!!! 16 weeks today and rolling over! I just don't think she should be that big yet! I missed it... I was putting a load of laundry in and heard her complaining- I went to her thinking she was getting sleepy and ready for a nap and she had rolled herself over and was too close to the wall and not happy about it. I was so upset last night when Nathan told me (while Jackson & I were at the gym) that she had almost rolled over and I was about to miss it- and then I did miss it and I was right there! I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities to see it! And then there is my little nut of a boy. He is too smart for me. Today on the way home I rolled the windows up and he said "no mommy, roll the windows down we need some fresh air in here". He definitely is starting to get his own mind about things and the way he wants them done. I guess this is part of the terrible 2's. It hasn't been too terrible yet so I guess its time... He can just be too sweet and has me wrapped tight...

No comments: