Monday, May 14, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

It is 9:06am on Monday morning. We put Addison to bed at 8pm Sunday eve. She is STILL sleeping!!! I keep going in there because I'm scared that she has somehow suffocated herself or something. I just can't believe it! We have finally reached the ALL night sleeping. It happened earlier w/ Jackson but for some reason I didn't think we'd ever get to that point w/ Addison. Last night was BLISS and I woke up feeling so great. We had a great weekend. Our friend Dave came into town and we enjoyed his company-Jackson especially- and had a laid back weekend. Nathan & the guys in the family cooked, served and cleaned up a massive brunch for us mother's. And it was a great day of pampering myself- including a little shopping w/ my mom and sister. A black lab puppy arrived on our doorstep this morning and Jackson & I have had a fun time watching and playing w/ him. He loves the little pool and has been jumping in it and racing around the yard. Jake is not so fond of someone else getting our attention but isn't running him off either. 9:13am... better go check on Addison again...

No comments: