Monday, March 19, 2007

POOP!

Day 10 of potty training: It was quite the sight. He came to me like he had in the days passed and said he had pooped- which usually means he just pooped in his pants. We rushed to the potty (mind you, I'm feeding Addison at exactly this same moment), I laid Addison on the floor while I pulled his pants down and there was just a little poop in his pants so I set him on the potty. I picked Addison (now screaming wanting more food) back up and started reading a book to Jackson. He gets a look on his face and starts getting scared/nervous and wanting me to hold his hand. I look down and WE HAVE POOP going into the BIG potty! Daddy came home right then to witness. It was a remarkable moment and I don't think I've been this happy! The mothers reading this will be able to appreciate this moment! We got Jackson a Sally (from the movie Cars, of course) pillow at Walmart the other day and put it on the counter for him to look at everyday to help motivate. Maybe it worked!

3 comments:

Lauren's mommy said...

Way to go Jackson!!!

Kirsten said...

We're so proud of you Jackson - what a big boy!

Unknown said...

I'm such a proud uncle!! I can't beleive he's in skivvies!