Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mr. Bossy

So... I'm learning. Age 2 brings tantrums- and 2 1/2 brings bossiness. The other day Jackson was telling me that I could not take a nap- him & his sister would take a nap- and I was to make him dinner. hmmm... This morning he asked what I was making him for breakfast. Another new bossy term is "I have to". We told him last night not to throw the rocks- he responds "I have to". That turned out to be his response for almost everything we asked last night. Can't wait to see what age 3 holds! Little Miss Addison has decided in the last week that she doesn't like to sleep much anymore. Saturday was awful- she was awake from 130pm till 10pm at night just fighting us all the way. And the longer it went- of course- the more she fought sleep. I've started really watching her and her signs of tiredness b/c when she goes too long b/t naps she is a bear to get to sleep. We've started a night time routine that seems to be working well. Its amazing how quickly she catches on. We started it in full force on Sunday night- where we do bath, turn down the lights, feed, rock and bed. We start right around 730pm and she knows whats going on already. Consistency is key for babies/children. Just an update on my precious little children :)

No comments: