Friday, March 23, 2007

Addison at 2 months

She didn't make me as proud as I thought she was going to! ONLY 13lbs 6oz of love! Jackson was 15lbs 5oz at 2 months. She did still make it off the charts- 100% in weight, 95% in height (23 1/4") and 50% in head. I grow em' well! Dr. Weidt thought she was beautiful (of course!). She is smiling so much more in the past 2 days- more alert and more wakeful periods. And, the best news of all.... she slept 8 hours last night! I, of course, wasn't sleeping- worried about her sleeping!! She got a lot of shots yesterday so I'm sure that played a role in her sleeping so well. We shall see tonight. She's sweeter & cuter by the day.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I got the picture you mailed recently. Thank you!

She really is georgous. Thanks for starting this blog - what a great idea!

xxoo