Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Camp Comfort

My parents own property on the lake down in Warsaw, Mo (about 2 hours away).  It's nothing fancy and just perfect for a weekend of family & relaxing.  And that's exactly what we did this past weekend.  We keep our campers down there so once we arrive the relaxing begins. 

Parker & Addi after their first swim.


Saturday morning we started fishing as soon as our lids opened!



And I read... all morning... between naps...


No one can relax better than Maggie!


More relaxing.  I found these two cuddled up watching a show.


And we had some fun!  Phil is the resident pro at wake surfing... as you can see.


Our flagman Ashton!


Our smokin' hot boat driver.


I've improved.  I make it look like it's painful.  And Heather was making fun of my hands until...


...she realized she does the same exact thing.  It's just something that helps me stay up :)


Then the kids (Ashton) wanted to get involved- LOVE that smile!


Not sure if you can see these little toes.  Parker's toes were DIGGING into the board!


Uncle gave it a good effort... I think Jackson is big enough to board by himself!


Addi & Daddy


Love the light in this picture.  And they were having such a cool conversation.  These two have found their bestie friendship again this summer. 



 Ashton got BIG fish of the weekend!  Addison & Jackson caught the most fish but those Fig boys reeled in the big ones!


Here is our humble abode.  We love it.


Headed back this next weekend!  Cramming in as much relaxation as we can before school!

No comments: