Monday, August 20, 2012

Addison goes to K & Jackson goes to 2nd!

Addison has been waiting for this day for a long time.  As much as she enjoyed being spoiled by mommy, gram and nana last year being all by herself she wanted to be at school with the boys. 

Team USA outfits came about as we were shopping one day.  The boys (Ashton & Parker too) were in the boys section and Addi & I were in the girls section.  The boys ran over to show Addi their newly chosen outfits and within seconds I found Addi & I both in the boys section picking out her a matching outfit to Parker.


She was VERY excited!

Showing off the new backpack. 

TOO BRIGHT!!

Team USA!


Addi's desk!

She is SO excited to be back with Parker (K-1 class is together).

One last picture with Mommy.  This is a few seconds before she bust into tears and leached onto me begging me to stay with her.  I really didn't see that coming.  It is typical Addison but she had been so excited up to that exact moment.  I had also done good up until that point.  I left very sad :( 

Parker informed me after school that Addi only cried a few minutes before class started and then she "got it together".

Jackson settled in perfectly while I was with Addison.  He got to move "upstairs" into a new classroom (grades 2-3).  He was excited about that and he gets to have a locker!

Jackson is ALL BUSINESS.  He was ready for me to leave so he could get on with being a good student.

I didn't get any pictures of their wonderful teachers!  Ms. Pam for Addison and Mrs. Blackburn for Jackson (they are sisters!).  We LOVE them and are SO fortunate to have such amazing teachers and a wonderful school.  We love CPCA!

No comments: