Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend with Uncle Robb

This was a VERY LONG overdue trip to see Uncle Robb.  He always comes to see us so we were excited to make the trip.  Joan, the kids & I left on Thursday afternoon to make the weekend extra long.  Nathan road dad's motorcycle on Friday evening. We packed ourselves into his 1 bedroom apartment and had the perfect weekend! We swam our hearts out, hit the farmers market and ate at all of our favorites.

Farmer's Market on Saturday morning!  I've been wanting to hit Lincoln's farmers market for years and it did not disappoint!  I found some door art that is so popular in Lincoln.

There are these two brother's that are starting a gourmet donut shop- it's not open yet but they are always at the farmer's market.  I had mango-cocunut!

Enjoying our donuts on the train tracks.

Horrible pic of me but LOVE my door art! Can't wait till fall when Mr. Owl will make an appearance!



Just playing.


Pool time with daddy!





My view.


Heading to feed the ducks.


Jackson getting a motorcycle ride. SO EXCITED!


The geese freaked him out!  The first time he was running away & screaming!


These ducks were serious about their bread!

 These were Addi's besties.  They followed her everywhere!

Addi was smiling from ear to ear!

LOVE this shot!

1 comment:

kera said...

i'm getting back on the wagon too!! i read back to how well i kept up with our "doings" of life and it makes me miss keeping up! i also miss my friends blogging so keep it up!! i like visiting other farmers markets and seeing what other people's minds are creating!! your door art is great! i might have to keep that owl up year round if he was mine!! LOVE the pic of everyone eating donuts on the tracks, the pic of jackson being nipped at by the goose {priceless facial expression}, and addi holding on to her daddy so tight & grinning as if her whole body is screaming "he's my hero"!!