Sunday, July 1, 2012

Camp & Friends

Jackson's first year of camp!  We were all excited when we signed up for camp and talked all about when Daddy & I went to camp as kids, how much fun Jackson was going to have... etc... And then I started to think... "I'm going to drop Jackson off with strangers and he is going to be away from me for 7 days & night!!".  I started to freak out a bit.  I sent packages, letters, emails all week long and did fairly well.  Jackson did PERFECT and didn't have time to miss home.  He had a blast and I think he would have been fine seeing us for an hour or two and going back for another week!


While the boys (and Kayden) were off at camp we had SO MUCH FUN!  Our goal was to have JUST as much fun as the camp kids... and I think we might have achieved it!  A great friend from high school-Kera- drove from Chattanooga to bring her oldest- Kayden- to camp.  And then Kera & Emery (one of Addi's bestest friends) spent the week with us!  Here are a few pictures of our lazy summer week of fun.  

Biking (and moms running!)

Sprinklers at the park!

Silly faces!

Mustaches!

Slip N Slide fun!


No comments: