Saturday, June 4, 2011

May at Random

We have had a fun-filled May.  I have a few random photo's that I want to stick in here from the beginning of May.

We now have a swing! The kids have been begging for years.  It now has a big tire on it.  Hours of fun.


Spring program at Church.  It was SO great! I'm always amazed at our teachers & students.  Hard to see Jackson in this picture.  He is straight behind Matthew in the blue shirt & tie.

Me & my boy.

Addison & her friend Hannah.  Hannah is the funniest little girl I know.  She is a month older than Addison!  And you might not see that until she opens her mouth!  LOVE HER!

Megan (Norma's granddaughter) came to visit over Mother's Day weekend.  We had a great meal at G&G's for Mother's Day.  Great to catch up with Megan.

Parker & Addison's Puppet Show.

Jackson has been taking guitar lessons.  He loves everything EXCEPT practicing.  It is getting better but it is still a struggle to get him to practice each day.  Especially now that its summer and he wants to do nothing inside!

THE BEST PANCAKES EVER!!!  Lemon Blueberry Pancakes.  Nathan made them for me on Mother's Day and we've made them about 5x since then too.  I crave them all the time!

Jackson and his lifelong friend Hippy.

Addison looking pretty.

No comments: