Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a bit of a mixed up Easter this year.  Since Heather, Dad & I are training for KS 70.3 we had a huge bike & run this morning.  So, we did Easter this evening at Mom & Dad's house.  It was a fun BBQ with the family.  Addison kept saying all afternoon "I can't wait for Easter!".   Meaning the big egg hunt.

I found this cake idea this past week.  Last night Joan helped me make the carrot cake and this morning Robb made the frosting and frosted it like a nest.  Then Robb & I decorated it before the BBQ.  It was a team effort!






Grandma gave all the kids fun Easter baskets.  It was like Christmas in April!


I wasn't too focused on the running children!


1 comment:

kera said...

you are your baking skills!! jealous!! i'm not sure i could make a chocolate chip cookie! and boo for training on holidays huh?!! it's like having to work a holiday!! BUT you made up for it in the evening!! FUN!