Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Jackson & Lauren
Addison on the move. And very happy about it! She gets frustrated when something gets in her way or she can't get over something.
Last night Nathan was calling for me to come see her and she had gotten herself pulled up on her feet. She is going through stages so quickly that I don't have time to fully enjoy one stage before she starts another one!
We went to the Martin's for a Labor Day party- the kids had a blast playing together and getting wet & dirty. And the adults actually got to sit & talk while watching the kids get along great! Towards the end of the night Shana emptied the pool and it become a mudpit- in which the kids took full advantage. We decided stripping them down to their skivvies was better than getting all the clean clothes dirty- wished I could have gotten a picture of that!
At one point Jackson came running out of the playroom yelling something and acting scared. I tried to understand what he was saying and it sounded like "goats, goats". I kept quizzing him on what he saw cause I didn't see anything that would scare him and finally gave up. Nathan told me later that he told him that he saw goats by the bed. Shana had put her 2 great danes in her room for the party so he must have opened her door and saw those BIG dogs and thought they were goats. Even today I told him that Shana has really big dogs and he argues with me about them being goats! We'll have to go back to her house so we can pet the big goats!

No comments: