Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation Party!

Our great friend Melissa graduated with her RN on friday night.  They had a very fun graduation party that evening.  It was a great time, amazing food and great company.  And best of all- I got my hair, make up and jewelry done.  Liza (Melissa's daughter) LOVES to do hair and she combed my hair for at least 30 minutes straight.  I had 5-6 kids working on me at once!
the kids LOVED playing dress up.  it was a dream for parker!
this is the first time that Addison has "dressed up".  she came down the stairs in this princess dress!  and the first time that she actually played girly with the girls.  she's getting so big!!
a few of my most favorite moms- shana, melissa, kristin, heather & I  (we missed you Dee!)
this was the last shot taken and it was nearly 9pm- the kids were DONE.  And lauren is VERY upset to be leaving.

1 comment:

kera said...

I LOVE getting fixed up by kids! I love mostly getting my hair combed...although not always so gentle! You look GORGY!!!!