Monday, March 31, 2008

New Car

We finally got a vehicle that can hold more than just the 4 of us! Nate & I are going to pick it up tonight in Kansas City. It's a 2005 Toyota Sequoia. It seats 7 which means I can haul my kids & my nephews! We have several road trips planned for this year so we definitely needed something bigger- with a dvd player! Lately, Jackson has been telling us that he wants to sing his abc's. Preschool has gotten him into singing but he's very picky about when he sings, who hears him and you can never sing with him. Well, just now he was in his bed- not wanting to take a nap but staying in there anyway- and I hear him singing them "a, b, c, d... q,r,s, w, oh wait, that's not right...a, b, c, d...". It was quite hilarious listening outside his door. Well, its happening. A few months ago I didn't think it was going to happen... but it is. Daddy & Addy have something going on. The Daddy's girl thing has begun. I'm not sure what they have but they are tight. I'm not sure who is more smitten' with who. The other night Nate & I were butting heads with one another over each child. He used to be tough on her but now she nearly gets away with anything when daddy is around. She also has her hold on Papa- and I heard that she is working into Uncle Phil's heart too. I have to admit that she is quite sweet WHEN she chooses. And she can be very select in her choosing. She is her own little girl, with her own little ideas and her own BIG wants. I could still kiss her little face off nearly everyday. ugh... she's good.

No comments: