Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On the move...

I knew Addison was moving- I'd put here on a blanket and come back a few minutes later and she'd be a few feet from where I left her. But on Saturday Nathan yelled at me to come watch her and sure enough she was pulling herself with her arms and would even get her legs to help. If you put something out of her reach she will surely get it. The tstirts they are wearing in this picture say "what happens at Gram's, stays at Gram's"... so true! My sweet little boy got up from his nap the other day and the first thing out of his mouth was "how are you doing today, mommy?". After telling him that I was doing great he said "your hair looks nice"!!! This is a day where I'm feeling quite sick and I had just taken a shower and pulled my hair back in a knot. Sweet, sweet boy! We're going to be fighting the girls off! Life is getting exciting... and busier. I'm not looking forward to baby-proofing the house and having a "mover" on my hands! I've gotten spoiled and lazy with Jackson being so easy and good.

No comments: